Electronic Channel Services
As a special Microfinance Bank poised to bring innovation into the Microfinance Industry and in order to meet our customers’ needs, we have leveraged on the modern day technology to provide our customers easy access to Electronic Banking facilities such as:
- Mastercard Debit card which can be used on any ATM, POS and online transactions both within and outside the country.
- POS terminal. Issue to our customers for fund collection at sales or service points, church inclusive.
- NIBSS Instant Pay (NIP). This allows you to make direct fund transfer from accounts in various commercial banks through internet banking, mobile money, in-branch service and mobile apps into your account with us.
- mCash Payment Service: mCASH is a solution designed to conveniently allow you to receive payments from a payer. The payer simply dial *402*merchant code*amount# to make transfer into your account with us. Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for this service.
- Bankone Mobile App. The app will be installed on customer’s android smartphone. Services include balance inquiry and fund transfer to any commercial bank.
- Remita Services. We process payment services on Remita.
- USSD Code SERVICES. This enables customers to make balance inquiry and purchase airtime through their phones. Dial *540*120*0# for balance inquiry and can now top-up your mobile phone line by dialling *540*120*AMOUNT# e.g. *540*120*500# to buy N500 airtime.